Re: Fundraising

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>,elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>,PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fundraising
Date: 2003-06-30 20:29:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Sounds like a vote for OOo, but this is a moot point if nobody wants to do the
> design.  I'd do it if I weren't leaving the country next week ...

I'm on it, unless you'd prefer someone else.  I'm not an artist but I can
copy and paste and have done technical drafting and drawing.  I also have
access to those artistic types (in fact I've got a submission from the
list by someone already - Cornelia set them to me. :-)

When I get a few together I can post them on the web for 'voting'.

Let me know if you want me to continue.  One way or the other I'll put a
OOo template together for a couple of CD labels I've used.  In fact I was
working on them for the FreeGIS CD so I'll get two birds with one stone.

Rod