Re: Update on replication

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update on replication
Date: 2002-12-17 19:10:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just got my copy of SysAdmin Magazine and was surprised to see an
article about Usogres -- The PostgreSQL Replication Tool.

I don't remember seeing it mentioned on this or the General list. Though
I just started reading the article and don't have a firm grasp on it yet,
I do remember a discussion of replication using this technique - described
in the first two paragraphs.

Fyi,
Rod