Applications using PostgreSQL

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Applications using PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-10-09 15:38:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I went looking on PostgreSQL.Org for 'applications' using Pg but couldn't
figure out a method to search for them or if they are even avaliable.

Not sure if it should go in advocacy or somewhere else but a list of
applications that use (or can use) Pg would be useful for us loyal
roadies (sp? Ref: a very old Atari game about a rock-music group).

Would this make sense?  I know when I go looking for applications that
use a database I look for PostgreSQL as either the main choice or as an
option.  Heck if this makes sense I'll provide the some candidates:

	SQL-Ledger,
	Request-Tracker (RT),
	Mapserver,
	Teacup.