contrib/DBMirror

From: Steven <ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: contrib/DBMirror
Date: 2002-06-20 21:33:23
Lists: pgsql-patches

Back in Feburary I submitted DBMirror for inclusion in the contrib tree
and on April 14'th I got an email saying that it had been applied.
I've been unable to find it the 7.3 CVS tree.

I'm resubmitting a version with a few minor bug fixes.

DBMirror is a trigger based replication system written in C and perl.
It has a number of features that rserv doesn't including

-Support for multiple slaves
-Preserves transactions while mirroring
-Better documentation.

More details can be found in the README file.

If its not wanted in contrib let me know and I'll have it hosted on
sourceforge.

Thanks

--
Steven Singer ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com
Aircraft Performance Systems Phone: 519-747-1170 ext 282

Attachment Content-Type Size
DBMirror1_1.tar.gz application/x-gzip 19.5 KB