contrib/DBMirror (Replication).

From: Steven Singer <ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: contrib/DBMirror (Replication).
Date: 2002-02-06 16:55:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

I've attatched the replication system(an alternative to Rserv) that
I mentioned the other day in pgsql-hackers.

I'd like it if the project can be added as a contrib project to the 7.3
development tree(When its created).

The project contains a trigger written in C, a mirroring Perl script
and some setup SQL along with documentation.

The key features the system has are:

-Support for multiple slaves.
-Preserves transactions while mirroring.
-Per table selection of what tables get mirrored.

More details can be found in the README file.

--
Steven Singer                                       ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com
Aircraft Performance Systems                Phone:  519-747-1170 ext 282

pgsql-patches by date