Re: "No Suitable Driver"

From: Guy McArthur <guym(at)arizona(dot)edu>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "No Suitable Driver"
Date: 2001-10-25 22:28:06
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Huh. Well I have set up Jive Forums 2.1.1 (jivesoftware.com) using
postgres jdbc and it seems to work fine. Also in the Resin java web-app
server I set up a DataSource pool of postgres connections, and that seems
to work fine, fetching a connection, doing a query and all that. I haven't
looked at the source to see how they are doing it. But it absolutely does
not work from my command-line test app no matter which way I've tried it.