Re: Which mx RPM do you have for postgresql-python?

From: Kevin Cole <kjcole(at)gri(dot)gallaudet(dot)edu>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Which mx RPM do you have for postgresql-python?
Date: 2001-10-25 13:58:10
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I didn't know there was another mx to be
had. Anyway, "rpm -q --provides egenix-mx-base" returns:

mxBeeBase.so
mxDateTime.so
mxProxy.so
mxQueue.so
mxStack.so
mxTextTools.so
mxTools.so
xmap.so
egenix-mx-base = 2.0.1-1

Below is a slightly re-arranged "rpm -qi egenix-mx-base". (Arranged for
readability on an 80-character-wide console.)

Name : egenix-mx-base
Version : 2.0.1
Release : 1
Build Host : degas.lemburg.com
Build Date : Fri Apr 27 15:22:51 2001
Install date: Thu May 24 15:41:56 2001
Group : Development/Libraries
Source RPM : egenix-mx-base-2.0.1-1.src.rpm
Size : 3296628
Relocations : /usr
Packager : Marc-Andre Lemburg <mal(at)egenix(dot)com>
Description :

The eGenix mx Extension Series are a collection of Python extensions
written in ANSI C and Python which provide a large spectrum of useful
additions to everyday Python programming.

The BASE package includes the Open Source subpackages of the series and
is needed by all other add-on packages of the series.

This software is brought to you by eGenix.com and distributed under the
eGenix.com Public License.