CVS commit messages

From: Neil Padgett <npadgett(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CVS commit messages
Date: 2001-09-09 05:27:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Question:

What has changed with the CVS repository lately? I notice that all of the
commit messages I've read lately on pgsql-committers seem to come from
Marc Fournier. Has Marc just been committing all recent changes, or are
all commit messages, regardless of committer, showing as from Marc?

Neil

--
Neil Padgett
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: npadgett(at)redhat(dot)com