Re: 7.1.3, IRIX 6.5 and gcc

From: Bruno Mattarollo <bruno(at)web1(dot)greenpeace(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.1.3, IRIX 6.5 and gcc
Date: 2001-08-28 14:17:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

Thanks Peter! That solved the problem and I could get postgresql 7.1.3 to
compile. Actually it works :) It seems that for my needs now, this GCC is
enough... At least I could compile postgresql, python, postfix and xemacs
and some other GNU software ... :)

Thanks again!

/B

--

--- Bruno Mattarollo <bruno(at)web1(dot)greenpeace(dot)org> ---
SysAdmin & TechLead - Greenpeace International