Table creation

From: Chadwick Rolfs <c2304182(at)webdevel(dot)urban(dot)csuohio(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table creation
Date: 2001-05-30 21:47:04
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hey, I have a very large column that I want to make into individual
columns.  It seems that there are many ways to make rows longer, but can I
take the rows of an individual column (or text file) and make each
individual row into it's own column?  This would be much easier than
creating a table with one huge and complicated statement.

Chadwick Rolfs

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Giorgio A.Date: 2001-05-31 07:29:58