Re: Mailing List Question

From: Jessica Perry Hekman <jphekman(at)arborius(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2002-03-28 14:34:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> 2. Shouldn't the filter patterns be tightened up considerably? For
> example, I consider it sheer folly that I cannot use the word "c*ncel"
> in a Postgres discussion group without my posting being held up for
> several days.

I was wondering if we could in the meantime get a list of patterns that
are causing mail delays, to help people avoid using them. I've tried to
post to this list (the same message) going on five or six times now, and
it doesn't go through. I'm now wondering if the problem is in the subject
line. I guess if this post goes through, I'll know :)

---
"Users complain that they receive too much spam, while spammers protest
messages are legal." -InfoWorld
"You do not have to do everything disagreeable that you have a right to
do." -Judith Martin (Miss Manners)