Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles
Date: 2001-08-14 22:59:46
Lists: pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> I am CC'ing the docs list on this.  Sounds like a nice idea.
>
> > If you want you could use a targabot so people could submit news itmes,
> > then an administrator could come along and approve the good ones and
> > delete the bad ones.  Then either frame a page on our server in the
> > postgres site or just a link would do.

Sounds like a slashdot all about PostgreSQL.  Cool.  (Compare
dot.kde.org.)

The only thing we'd need is a few "journalists" that would pretend to
maintain this.

...and someone to sell advertisements.

While we're at it, we need a freshmeat all about PostgreSQL as well.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net   http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter