Re: looking for a secure

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio(at)mmrd(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: looking for a secure
Date: 2001-07-31 17:36:34
Lists: pgsql-general
Sorry about that,

You can use Stunnel. There is info here:

http://stage.linuxports.com/projects/postgres/x5621.htm

and here:

http://www.stunnel.org

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.