PostgreSQL book online

From: <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL book online
Date: 2001-06-27 01:58:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

We at OpenDocs Publishing have decided to place our entire book titled,
PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never forgets online during its development. As
always you can get to all things related with this book by pointing your
web browser here:

http://www.opendocspublishing.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=92

PLEASE REMEMBER that this is not a finished product but we are actively
seeking feedback to make it a better book. Flame us if you must (although
not preferrable) as we really want all the feedback we can get. The more
feedback we get, the better the book will be in the long run for everyone.

Thanks!