/usr/local/{include,lib} on Cygwin

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: /usr/local/{include,lib} on Cygwin
Date: 2001-03-06 16:35:16
Lists: pgsql-ports
Our build system is set up to automatically include -I/usr/local/include
and -L/usr/local/lib on the compile and link command lines on Cygwin.
Now I see a lot of users where this issues a warning message that this
directory doesn't exist.  This may confuse new users.  Also, shouldn't gcc
be searching these directories automatically?  Can someone comment whether
it would be better to remove these explicit options?

--
Peter Eisentraut      peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net       http://yi.org/peter-e/

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Marko KreenDate: 2001-03-06 21:59:47