Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian - CVS <momjian(at)hub(dot)org>, <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI
Date: 2001-02-18 16:40:27
Lists: pgsql-committers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Done.  I didn't know we have moved the stuff into SGML.  Should I remove
> the FAQ_BSDI file.  What about the others?

The issues about kernel resources (IPC, files) have gotten their own
section in the Admin Guide because they warranted more extensive
documentation. The main FAQ could point users there, then the platform
FAQs won't need to cover this any more.  I've already removed the relevant
sections from the other FAQs a while ago.

--
Peter Eisentraut      peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net       http://yi.org/peter-e/