Re: Reference manual

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reference manual
Date: 2001-02-10 00:46:00
Lists: pgsql-docs

Vince Vielhaber writes:

> I have no desire or intention to rebuild the docs (past and present) any
> time a change is made to the website's look and feel.

If you were to change the web site's look and feel you could always revert
back to the docs as they are found in the respective distribution tarball.
So at worst you're back to what we have now, in all other cases you have
an improvement.

> So why the sudden desire to change things?

You said: "This new index also doesn't match the website, it's like you
left and went elsewhere", which I interpreted as that you would like the
docs to match the web site's look and feel, to which I agree.