Re: Reference manual

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reference manual
Date: 2001-02-09 17:55:54
Lists: pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Vince, I don't see the reference manual on the web page 'documentation'
> page.  I do see it in the 'postgres' manual.
>
> Can 'reference manual' be added, and 'postgres' indicated that it holds
> all the docs?

As far as the HTML-formatted docs go and as far as 7.1 (and future) goes,
there should only be exactly one link, which points to the index.html of
the intergrated doc.  There will no longer be separated docs, because
that's why there's an integrated doc with a title page and all the links.

--
Peter Eisentraut      peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net       http://yi.org/peter-e/