Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Jason Tishler <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem
Date: 2001-01-09 20:06:10
Lists: pgsql-ports
Jason Tishler writes:

> Unfortunately, I have not received any more feedback regarding the
> Cygwin patch issues.  Should I submit my latest patch anyway?  Did I
> miss the 7.1beta2 release?

I've already fixed the sys_nerr and removed -L$(libdir), as per your
previous patch.  I think that leaves you with adding DLLIMPORT at the
appropriate places and doing something about dllinit.c.  I'm not sure what
the outcome of the discussion about the latter was, but I think using the
API version number as a conditional was thought to be feasible.

--
Peter Eisentraut      peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net       http://yi.org/peter-e/