Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD
Date: 2001-01-07 02:20:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
bpalmer writes:

> > Those all look like trivial platform dependencies.  Please read
> > http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/regress.htm
> > http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/regress-platform.htm
> > and submit resultmap patches as required for your platform.
>
> Sweet.  Thanks,  looks like the problem is solved.  Should me make note of
> the changes what were needed for OBSD somewhere?

Apparently these resultmap entries were needed at some point.  It wouldn't
surprise me if the error messages changed between releases of the OS --
it's happened to FreeBSD as well.  Perhaps they should be qualified by
version.

--
Peter Eisentraut      peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net       http://yi.org/peter-e/