From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Postgres Users <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The FAQ
Date: 2000-12-27 05:29:28
Lists: pgsql-general
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Perhaps not -- this is what I am wondering.  Is it sent to subscribers as
> > part of a welcome message?  At any rate, this particular question I think
> > has now qualified for the FAQ, at the very least!  Or maybe even a section
> > in the FAQ for people coming over from MySQL...
> It is already in the FAQ, right?

OK, now that my foot is out of my mouth... perhaps a gentle reminder to
some of the newer folks that a lot of questions asked are answered in the
FAQ already, and if you don't know where the FAQ is, go to (there are also FAQs in
German, Japanese and Korean).

And don't mind me... been a long evening of coding...

-- Brett
An aphorism is never exactly true; it is either a half-truth or
one-and-a-half truths.
		-- Karl Kraus