Re: beta testing version

From: Alain Toussaint <nailed(at)videotron(dot)ca>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-11-30 04:28:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> our server alternatives; at present only PostgreSQL is left, was the most
> reliable of all.

mind i ask on which platform (Operating system) did you do your test,i'm
mostly used to linux but after i paid my computer (still 5 month
remaining),i want to get a used SGI box from reputable system and put NetBSD
as well as PostgreSQL on it (and maybe AolServer too,depending on the
threading model of NetBSD).

Alain Toussaint