Re: RedHat Enterprise Applications

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
To: greg(at)turnstep(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RedHat Enterprise Applications
Date: 2003-04-10 05:16:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 greg(at)turnstep(dot)com wrote:

> The screenshots for the "PostgreSQL - Red Hat Edition Graphical
> Tools" look really nice.

They look pretty clean... but do people use these kinds of
things? Particulraly visual explain. I'm not putting these projects down
-- I'm genuinely interested. Perhaps there will be a greater calling for
them when PostgreSQL native windows port is released.

Still, products like these bring a professional/commercial feel to
PostgreSQL which can only benefit the project.

Gavin