Re: Pass through query help (please ...:)

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: Webb Sprague <wsprague100(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pass through query help (please ...:)
Date: 2002-06-29 11:19:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-odbc

Hi. Yes, I do still lurk here. Yes, it is possible to do what you
want. Have a look in the list archives at some of my ODBC VB
function stuff. It has to do with using passthrough queries for the
datasource of list and combo boxes (maybe you wanted this??).
You'll see how I did it in there and it should help you out. One
thin you'll want to change is a parameter that means "query does not
return a data set". I won't tell you details here because I
probably don't remember them correctly. If you want an answer
right now then go search, or else maybe someone else will reply
too. The 'Building Applications with MS Access' book is of
value too.

-Cedar