SSL

From: Jelle Ouwerkerk <jelle(at)eurekium(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SSL
Date: 2001-10-12 18:31:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Question: If the postmaster has been enabled to support TCP/IP connections
using SSL, how do I need to modify my postgreSQL client app in order to
conduct an encrypted conversation? Currently, my app uses the postgreSQL C
API (libpq). Is the SSL functionality already supported in libpq?

Thanks,
...Jelle