Re: renaming a db

From: harrold(at)sage(dot)che(dot)pitt(dot)edu
To: jik(at)foxinternet(dot)net
Cc: psql <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: renaming a db
Date: 2001-08-31 23:12:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

just dump the databse, create a new one and insert the info back into a
new one. you might even be able to string the commands together with
pipes.

--
john
There is no operating system but linux and linus is its kernel maintainer.

Sometime in August jik(at)foxinternet(dot)net assaulted keyboard and produced...