Announcing Postgresql backup script.

From: Grant <grant(at)conprojan(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing Postgresql backup script.
Date: 2001-06-26 01:47:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have written a simple bourne shell script which performs all backup
functions, but no restore at this point. I personally find it's very
good and keeps each daily backup (gzipped) in it's own dated directory
under the parent directory being the current month. It's available at:

http://database.sourceforge.net

I am open to suggestions and if anyone would like to critique the code to
make it simpler or more powerful then by all means go ahead.

Thanks.

Next:From: Jim MercerDate: 2001-06-26 02:22:28