Re: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: "rbreindembach(at)cantv(dot)net" <rbreindembach(at)cantv(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes
Date: 2001-06-25 20:27:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc
In English (babelfish):

Hello, my name is Raul:
    Very I am moved by to have begun to work with PostgreSQL, although my
problem is that I do not dominate or the English very, wanted to put to me
in contact with people who speak the Spanish and who are working (or
beginning to work) with this tool. I have installed a version of
PostgreSQLpara Windows (in Windows 98) and managed to connect itself by
means of ODBC to the data base previously created, using a program
developed with Visual BASIC 6 (ADO). If to somebody it interests to him to
share experiences on the matter can communicate directly with me, alive in
Venezuela and me you can send any commentary to rbreindembach(at)cantv(dot)net