Re: Trouble with 7.1.2 JDBC driver

From: Nelson Ferreira Jr <nelson(at)radix(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Jerry Asher <jerry(at)theashergroup(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with 7.1.2 JDBC driver
Date: 2001-06-14 16:37:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Solved!

I've downloaded the latest code from CVS and tried to build, and it
failed again! So I received Jerry's mail and realized that the Oracle's
JDBC driver was on my CLASSPATH... just removed it and the build was
successful. I think ANT should be smarter when tring to guess which java
VM is installed.
Also, I could now load all my BLOB data into the 7.1.2 database. Now
I'm gonna test the servlet...

Thank you!

Nelson

--