Rserv Replication - does it work with Psql 7.1.1?

From: Peter Wiley <wiley(at)mmspl(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rserv Replication - does it work with Psql 7.1.1?
Date: 2001-06-12 23:56:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just grabbed the source from postgresql.com but the build fails. Looking
at the makefile, it's obvious what the first cause is - hard-coded
subdirectory paths. Altering these to my local path gets a bit further but
not very - and I'm no expert in debugging makefiles.

Doss anyone have this working or is it a good idea that's fallen by the
wayside?

Peter Wiley