Re: pgMail 1.1 Released.

From: Joel Burton <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
To: "Branden R(dot) Williams" <brw(at)brw(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgMail 1.1 Released.
Date: 2001-05-03 18:45:22
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Branden R. Williams wrote:

> Ever need the ability to send mail from within PostgreSQL? Want more
> functionality out of your database? Need to increase your customer
> outreach while decreasing your engaged involvement? pgMail is the answer!
>
> View and download this gem at http://pgmail.sourceforge.net/. Thanks!

This is useful. Thanks!

(there was a pgsendmail contribution several months ago, but I could never
get it to compile, and the author seemed to drop off the face of the
earth).

Would you consider adding this the techdocs PL/pgSQL Cookbook at
techdocs.postgresql.org? People might notice it there that wouldn't see it
here.

--
Joel Burton <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>