RE: JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer

From: "Norman J(dot) Clarke" <norman(at)combimatrix(dot)com>
To: John Menke <john(at)eagleinfosystems(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer
Date: 2001-04-05 01:35:26
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

John,

I had the same problem when I was running 7.0.3 - I may be wrong, but it
seems the driver's presentation of the system catalog is pretty limited,
so that's what you're stuck with.

The newer 7.1 driver does not suffer from this problem, but I am not sure
if it's backwards-compatible with 7.0.3. I am running 7.1RC2 with its
included JDBC driver and it works very nicely for me.

Norm

Norman Clarke
Combimatrix Corp Software Development
Harbour Pointe Tech Center