triggered data change violation

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: triggered data change violation
Date: 2001-03-20 18:43:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

ERROR: triggered data change violation on relation "tblstsc2options"

What is this? It doesn't happen unless I'm in a transaction. I'm
INSERTing a record and then DELETEing it (in the same transaction) and on
delete I get this error. If I commit and begin a new transaction before
the delete everything is fine. Is it something my trigger causing? I
don't have any UPDATE, INSERT, or DELETE statements in my trigger (and I
am returning old on delete).

Thanks,
-Cedar