Re: ODBC

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC
Date: 2001-01-30 20:32:00
Lists: pgsql-interfacespgsql-odbc
When run through bablefish (bablefish.altavista.com) this is the
translation to English.. not perfect but good enough I guess ;)

---
Hello, I am using the poststoneware that comes by defect in Conectiva
5,00, I believe that it is poststoneware 6,5,2, but have a problem with
connection ODBC.
The package of ODBC installs it of the RPM that comes with the Conectiva.
The subject is that when I accede from VISUAL BASIC 6,0, does not let to
me make neither a DELETE, nor UPDATE nor INSERT, because it opens
recordset single of reading.

The questions are:

1, This badly formed the poststoneware in linux?

2, This badly installed odbc.ini in Windows?

3, Because it only opens of reading? If algun could facilitate me material
to be able to work with the poststoneware estare very been thankful.

Greeting
G.e.r