RE: Re: extremely newbie questions

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'Nicholas Chan'" <yumin(at)pl(dot)jaring(dot)my>, Postgresql Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Re: extremely newbie questions
Date: 2001-01-23 09:43:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Dave Page wrote:

> I believe there was once some Access code that did it (though I don't know
> where it is). I doubt that it migrated tables, indexes, data as well as
> primary and foreign keys as the upcoming pgAdmin will! The current version
> does tables indexes and data BTW.

Is this it?  www.cynergi.net/prod/exportsql/
At the time I looked at it only mSQL v1, mSQL v2 or MySQL was supported
but there is someone that added PG support.  I ended up just hacking up
some quick and not _so_ dirty code to get my data into PG.  It lets the
ODBC driver do the work.  I've attached it for your amusement.

-Cedar