RI tutorial hack reading needed

From: Joel Burton <joel(at)scw(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RI tutorial hack reading needed
Date: 2000-12-02 23:07:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(apologies for posting directly to pgsql-hackers, but I'm asking for a
hacker to explicitly check on the accuracy of another posting!)

I've written (& submitted to pgsql-docs) a tutorial on using RI features
and on alter the system catalog to change RI properties for existing
relationships.

I needs polishing, etc., but, mostly it needs someone more familiar than I
to look at the last section, on Hacking RI. All of the changes I recommend
I've tried in my databases (pg7.0.2 and pg7.1-devel), and haven't noticed
any problems, but if anyone has any words of warning/advice/additional
tips, I'd appreciate it.)

It should be in today's pgsql-docs listings.

Thanks!

Joel Burton
jburton(at)scw(dot)org