Need more help on data bases over a intranet

From: "Fernando M(dot) Maresca" <fmaresca(at)netverk(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need more help on data bases over a intranet
Date: 2000-10-12 18:09:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for your help.
Ok, my problem is how send to the DB server the data entered trough the
browser when the user fills the forms, and how can I retrieve the data
from the server when is needed to display it in the web page over the
intranet.
There are no problems to import the text mode data bases.
May be you can tell me how I can rewrite the web pages, because now those appends lines
to a text file, and I'm trying to append records to a data base in the
server.
thank you.
Fernando