Python interface to LISTEN

From: Helge Bahmann <bahmann(at)math(dot)tu-freiberg(dot)de>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Python interface to LISTEN
Date: 2000-07-27 13:34:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know how to catch notifications in a python
script? It appears they are delivered, but I am clueless how to retrieve
them from the wrapper library.

This is probably not the right place to ask, but the Python DB-API docs do
not help either.

Regards,
Helge
--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Put me into your .signature and help me spread!

Frueher sassen schlaue Nutzer an dummen Terminals.