Bug reporting guidelines

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug reporting guidelines
Date: 2000-03-06 15:59:36
Lists: pgsql-docs
Is everyone okay with the attached bug reporting guidelines? Any
corrections and suggestions whatsoever are welcome.

I've tried to find a careful balance between 'use your common sense' and
'better safe than sorry', albeit skewed to the latter.

(I do have this in DocBook. Just showing it first.)

Thomas, when is the deadline for doc changes? I have some minor
corrections to the installation procedure lying around as well.

peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net                   75262 Uppsala

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: catalinDate: 2000-03-06 16:17:10