Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)

From: Oleg Broytmann <phd(at)phd(dot)russ(dot)ru>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)
Date: 2000-01-29 13:44:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Not sure this was announced, but we are planning beta for 7.0 to start
> in February 15, not February 1, as originally planned.

   I am taking part in writing articles for
http://www.simplex.ru/news/koi/. It is russian weblog, similar to Slahdot.
Mostly I post announcements of different Python and Zope-related products.
   But the version 7.0 will be so major change. I want to put an
announcement there, and to do this I need a logo - any small picture. Where
can I get Postgres logo?

   http://www.postgresql.org/images/verh2.gif is mostly good for me. Are
there others?

Oleg.