Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa <joukim(at)comp(dot)ufla(dot)br>
To: Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 1999-11-03 12:54:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi, this e-mail is just to inform that I restarted my translation of
postgreSQL docs to portuguese (nedeed to stop due personal problemas). I'm
translating now the PostgreSQL HOWTO and the next will be the
User's Guide. I think I will get a unrevisioned version of the HOWTO until
the end of this month.

[]s
Joaquim
( ) Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa ( )