Spanish Docs

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Spanish Docs
Date: 1999-10-29 13:51:16
Lists: pgsql-docs

Has there been an attempt to translate the docs to spanish yet?

I've had private email offers of ppl wanting to do this.

Jeff MacDonald
jeff(at)hub(dot)org

So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
It would simply be.