PostgreSQL program question.

From: Alexsey Nadtochey <irbis(at)ai(dot)kharkov(dot)com>
To: bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL program question.
Date: 1999-10-21 15:41:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Greeting!
I trying to use postgres here and have one problem. I attached my
database's create script - testsys_db.sql and example of program that
having bug. So, about bug. If I uncomment line number 192 this program is
crashing with "core" file. As I guess something not wrong with memory free
process in PQclear(). But if I comment line memory will leak (as I think).
It's not problem for me, because my database isn't have many records, but
may be other have simular problem.
I compiling this program like this:

gcc -o labworks -lpq -lcrypt db.c main.c

I using postgresql-6.4.2 with RedHat 6.0.

Thank's
Alexsey Nadtochey, system administrator of Internet server,
Kharkov Aviation institute, depatment of Computer Science.
e-mail: irbis(at)ai(dot)kharkov(dot)com

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Krzysztof CzumaDate: 1999-10-24 23:43:30