How to remove view, 'ERROR: nodeRead: Bad type 0'?

From: erkki(dot)seppala(at)radiolinja(dot)fi
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: How to remove view, 'ERROR: nodeRead: Bad type 0'?
Date: 1999-07-27 08:42:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I created a view with a name "usable bscs" with pgaccess. Apparently pgsql
doesn't support spaces in the views or then there was some other problem..
Anyway, the view is inaccessible. Attempts to access it with select or \d
cause error

ERROR: nodeRead: Bad type 0

Is there a way to remove it? My biggest problem is that pg_dump doesn't
work, because it tries to access that too. (Otherwise I would've already
dumped it, modified to dump and then restored it..) One option would be to
modify pg_dump to exclude that view, and then drop the database but I'd
like to avoid that..

-- erkki