From: Paul Breedlove <paulb(at)multinet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess
Date: 1999-05-31 19:01:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I am sure that this has been covered in the list before, but I cannot find
an archive, so here goes again.

I have Redhat Linux 6.0 with Postgresql installed and working with psql. I
want to try pgaccess, but when I run it, I get the following error:

Error in startup script: couldn't load file "":
    while executing
    (procedure "main" line 6)
    invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
    (file "/usr/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)

I downloaded the current version of pgaccess, and the readme said that all
I needed to do was copy the .so files from the site
and copy them to the /usr/lib directory. I did that but still get the
above error. What am I doing wrong?

Paul Breedlove

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Trever AdamsDate: 1999-05-31 19:24:22