Warm Fuzzy Feeling!

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)tincan(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Warm Fuzzy Feeling!
Date: 2001-11-29 00:10:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Just a short message to say thanks to all that make PostgreSQL a really
great product. This comes because I have a 'warm fuzzy feeling' after I
created my first real function and trigger today. Nothing spectacular
but they do what I need.

Bruce's book was my first point of entry but the man pages provided with
PostgreSQL were a big help too. And I sure can't discount all the
threads I've followed on this list (and hackers) that gave me the clues
I needed to ask the right questions.

Again thanks to all,

Cheers,
Rod