pg_dump writes SEQUENCEs twice with -a

From: kovacsz <zoli(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
To: Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump writes SEQUENCEs twice with -a
Date: 2001-03-06 15:07:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I reported this problem about 3 weeks ago or even more. The problem hasn't
disappeared yet. In 7.1beta4 if I use pg_dump with -a switch together, I
get each CREATE SEQUENCE twice. I suspected if this is an installation
problem at my place but now I think it maybe isn't.

You answered that noone experienced anything like this. Here I get this
behaviour with the most simple table as well.

Could you please help? TIA, Zoltan

Zoltan Kovacs
system designing leader at Trend Ltd, J\'aszber\'eny
assistant teacher in mathematics at Bolyai Institute, Szeged