runaway processes on Win2000

From: Scott Evans <sevans(at)microstate(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: runaway processes on Win2000
Date: 2001-01-02 20:53:42
Lists: pgsql-ports
[not sure if this made it to the list the first time... sorry if it did]

experimentat with Tomcat.  After some hunting I found a recent version of
ipc-daemon.exe and things looked good.  But after I got a small Tomcat app
talking to Postgres, I found that my CPU meter was pegged.  The Windows
Task Manager reported that postgres was using 85-100% of the CPU.
I killed it off and restarted a few times, then tried rebooting, but
I kept seeing this behavior.

Is this a known bug or should I look harder at my configuration?

scott

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Scott EvansDate: 2001-01-02 20:57:42