Re: PostgresqlDataSource

From: panther <panther(at)cwws(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgresqlDataSource
Date: 2000-08-07 01:52:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Mike Engelhart wrote:

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on my problem.
I wrote a C program thats query my postgressql database and sends its
results to the screen.. I can see the results when I run its as
standalone.
But, when I run it throw Apache 1.3.12 all I get is a blank screen.. like
its not using stdout like most programs does or something

anyways thanx