Re: Re: Subject: IIS4 ODBC LOGGING TO POSTGRES - CRASH HELP :)

From: Bob Kline <bkline(at)rksystems(dot)com>
To: Mark Radulovich <radulovich(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Subject: IIS4 ODBC LOGGING TO POSTGRES - CRASH HELP :)
Date: 2000-07-12 18:28:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yes, but it would have the drawback (in addition to the loss of
real-time access to the information) of losing the ability to log the
web activity in chronological sequence, unless he has *very* tight
control over the clocks on all 150 web servers. Of course, this may or
may not be important to the original poster.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline(at)rksystems(dot)com